Sunday, March 23, 2014

Challenge - COLOR THEME

Denne måneden kjører vi en litt anderledes utfordring på StampARTic,
og utfordringen er å lag deg inspirere av bildet og fargene...

This month we have a different challenge at StampARTic,
and the challenge is to be inspired by the picture and colors...

Your project has to be uploaded to this post within 22nd of April 2014.

Our sponsor this month is...

...and here's the AWESOME PRICE...



*******
Here's the inspiration form our designteam...

LindaSS



Små "pillow"bokser.. perfekt til en liten gave..

Little pillowboxes.. Perfect for a little gift..




When I first saw this pic, I did get this summer feeling innside.
Gerbera is a flower I always buy in the summer.
  







I have buildt the light house on top of a hexagonal Box,
 and it is plenty of rom to put a gift ore a minialbum in it.

I made this template om my loving Silhouette machine.
It is really easy to make templates whith this machine,
 so you shoud really borrow one and try.
 When you have tried it you are hooked up. I promise.


Here you get som details from the light house.





All the flowers are from Prima, Bo Bunny and Storyteller.
 I have jused a lot og charms, beads and old Shells for garnish.






 The light house is 33 cm high.
 It is possible to put a Electric tealight in both floors.

I hope you enjoy this blogpost. If you have any questions, just ask me.

Happy Scrapping



I love the colours in the picture. The dress has long been a project in my head and finaly I had an opportunity. Its made from homemade papier mache, lace, ribbon,old zipper,stamps, homemade mist, half pearls, a broken necklace and metallicflowers from Korthobby.








Jag har gjort ett bokmärke till boken som jag och min dotter läser om kvällarna.

I have created a bookmark to kepp in the book that me and my daughter is reading every night.



Jeg har laget et kort som kan brukes til forskjellige anledninger. Et ganske enkelt kort og det er fargene jeg er blitt inspirert av.
***
I made a card that can be used for different occasions. It is kind of a simple card, and I was inspired by the colors.
*******
 



Jeg har pyntet et pappmache hjerte med ark fra Primas nye kolleksjon - Stationers. De røde rosene er håndlaget av restepapir.

I have decorated a paper mache heart box with papers from Primas new collection - Stationers. The red roses are handmade.





No comments: