Sunday, December 11, 2011

Åsas Day of Fun...

Hi there everyone, Åsa here!
Today it´s the third Sunday in Advent and it´s my turn to share my Day of Fun.

Im going to give you a tutorial on how to do a Tag-Card.
A very fast and easy way to do a card fold, out of one 12x12 paper, and there is no glue needed!
Isn´t that great?!


Here comes the description:


Start with one 12x12dubbel sided paper. The side that´s up is the one thats going to end up on the 'inside' of the card.


Fold it in half.


Fold down about 2-4 cm of the paper.


Fold it two times, so it splits in to three parts.
Make sure that you don´t fold all the way out to the edge...


...here you can see that I left a space of a couple of mm, before the corner edge.


Here you can see the front of the card.
The folding creates a pocket, both at the front and in the back.


Now fold in the corners.


Because I want to distress all the edges I un-fold the card.
In that way I can see all the fold marks and can easily distrees them.


After distressing, fold the card again and then end with putting the two sides in the back overlapped.
No glue needed. This overlapping will make the card hold together.


To make the card that Im putting in to the front pocket, I cut a paper in the size of 10x12 cm.
Then I punch out a scalloped circle to decorate under the eyelet.


I also puts a eyelet in the top of the card base it self.


And here you can see the finished card!
Now the fun part, with decorating, begins.



And here is my card.


And here is the card from inside the pocket.


I hope you liked it!
Have a lovely holiday and I will see you again soon!!

Hugs, Åsa


6 comments:

Colinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colinda said...

Thanks for the tutorial!! Gonna give it a try. Have a nice sunday, Colinda

Maritha said...

Riktigt fint och det ska minsann testas!! =)

Kram Maritha

Eva said...

Så hmla fint kort...måste absolut testa din tutorial...TACK för den!
mvh Eva

Anita said...

Great tutorial. Thank you so much.

xx Anita

Britishgelj said...

Great tutorial. Thank you so much. xx Anita